Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gary's Halloween Costume


Oh, boy! Gary gets to go trick-or-treating this year for the first time. He is so excited! Today we settled on a lion costume, and he's thrilled with having a tail. He keeps saying he's going to wag his tail. 

I can't wait to see him with the nose and whiskers. He's going to be so cute. We're working on his roar. Ree Ree is going as a witch, and I'm going as the official "candy inspector". Lucky for me, this kid won't go near peanut butter, so I get to eat the Reese's Peanut Butter cups before Big Gary gets a chance. He's staying home on Bubba duty. No, Will isn't trick-or-treating this year. He gets to go when he learns to walk when I say "walk" instead of dropping to the ground like a 30 lb bag of potatoes. Maybe next year will be his year. He can share in the spoils.

Stay tuned for official Halloween night pictures. This is only a semi-dress rehearsal. 

No comments: