Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gary's Buddy


I took this picture first thing this morning while Gary was drinking his "ya-ya" (that's toddler speak for Yoohoo, which is really chocolate soy milk) and watching Curious George. He had the whole couch to sit on, but he made Clara move over and make room for him. I guess he wanted to sit right next to her for warmth since our living room is like an ice box in the mornings. Funny thing is the boys can't walk on the new wood floors in their sock feet because they keep slipping and falling. It's either socks and shoes or cold feet. They usually opt for the cold feet. 

Doesn't Clara look like the tolerant, dutiful dog that she is? She's the best.

December 1st Will has an appointment with a pediatric neurologist for an evaluation. Crossing my fingers that it's not a waste of time or that he doesn't recommend a bunch of tests that my insurance refuses to pay for. I can't wait for Obama to start kicking some you-know-what to get out country's healthcare system on track. I hope my vote wasn't wasted. I'm counting on him to come through for me.

1 comment:

Shannon Outlaw-Kimsey said...

Melanie,
Just went to MSMS site and checked out your website. You look the same!! Congrats on a beautiful family! Miss you, Shannon Outlaw-Kimsey