Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boys!

I can't believe we haven't been to the ER yet. Just today Gary clobbered Bubba on the head with a big, wooden train and made a big knot rise up. Then he hit him in the leg with a piece of scrap wood that they play with in the sandbox. Then they were playing with a long piece of 3 inch PVC and Gary managed somehow to bust his lip and make it bleed. Then I turn around and see Will biting into a big chunk of dog crap, despite the fact that I had spent 10 minutes canvassing the yard picking it all up as I do everyday before playtime. Guess I missed some. Oh, I forgot to mention the bucketful of sand that Bubba swallowed. He's going to have a diaper rash for a week after all the butt exfoliating treatments he's going to be getting every time he fills his diaper. Oh, Lord, deliver me!

No comments: