Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to Diapers



Well, Gary has lost his once exuberant interest in using the potty. Now when given the choice between big boy pants and diapers, he chooses diapers. Ugh! I don't know what to do. I don't want to put too much pressure on him about this. After all, it is his body, and he tends to resist doing things that he knows I really want him to do. I'm considering letting him deplete his supply of diapers and then just telling him, "We're all out of diapers. You'll have to wear your big boy pants now." It may work. The only problem with that plan is that Bubba is still in diapers, so Gary will know that I have some in the house. I thought about saying that Bubba's don't fit him. We'll see. Send good potty vibes my way, please.

(About the pictures, they aren't exactly current, just fitting.)

No comments: