Friday, August 22, 2008

Poop, Poop and MORE POOP!






I don't even know where to start. This morning Gary and Will were playing so nicely upstairs together. They were laughing and having a big, big time. Then my mom and I spot a big clump of something brown on the leather couch. OH GOD! Yep, it was poop! Right then I knew what my darling children had been up to. They were having a poop fest. I rounded the corner to look up the stairs, and oh dear Lord, there was poop everywhere. It was all the way up the stairs, on the landing, all over the boys' brand new comforters and sheets and all over Bubba! He had it up to both elbows, on his legs, on his face, everywhere. The worst part is it was Gary's poop! He had removed his diaper (yes, I said diaper) and crapped a big man-size crap right in the middle of his bedroom floor. I guess Bubba thought it was play dough. He went to town smearing it all over the place. I'm glad I had the presence of mind to take pictures. I just wish I had taken pictures of WIll. I was just in a hurry to get him into the tub.

Needless to say, diaper days are over for Gary except for sleeping. If he's big enough to pull a stunt like that, then he's big enough to put it into the potty. About 30 minutes after this incident he peed in the potty like a champ. Maybe the poop debacle was a blessing in disguise. I'm just glad I survived it, and it's over. Thank you to my brother-in-law for buying us a Bissell Green Machine. It made clean-up almost (I said almost) pleasant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny. You need to ask Lisa about Hannah doing "poop art" everytime she would get on the phone. I love it!